- Shabby Princess-Free FULL sized kits that are absolutely amazing. And tons of them.
- Pixelscrapper- Free pretty much everything. You can download things item by item so you only get what you will actually use. She has templates and tutorials too.
- Sahlin Studio, Chelle's Creations, and Brittish Designs still give out coordinating mini-kits to go with their newest creations
- Summertime Designs- All of her kits are free and some are for donations for good causes
- Check Mscraps often because they do blog train free kits that are beautiful!
- Pugly Pixel and Fuzzimo have fun element downloads
- Here at Citrus and Mint of course! :) Also I have a scrapbooking freebie board on Pinterest that you can follow which has the most updated freebies available.
- the Coffeeshop Blog- best action site ever. All free and very cute. She even explains how to install the actions. My favorites are Velvet Truffle, Caramel Dreams, S Curve, Butterscotch Vintage, and Buttercream Black and White.
- Pioneer Woman- I installed all of them, but I always use Seventies, Boost, Lovely, and Slight Light
I'm signed up for these newsletters: the Shabby Princess, the Lilypad, Sweet Shoppe Designs, Mscraps, Oscraps, Sugarhill Co, Sahlin Studio, Brittish Designs, Chelle's Creations, Suzy Q Scraps, Jenn Barrette , Micheline Martin Designs
- Birthdays- Stores have birthdays where they will give out freebies, have specials, and run games with free prizes. Some designers will also give you a kit on your birthday (Chelle's Creations, Suzy Q Scraps). Also when designers have birthdays, they will usually give prizes or their age as a percent off their products.
- iNSD - These days are HUGE! Lots of freebies, blog trains, and deals. International Scrapbooking Day (iNSD) is around April/May usually, but there is another one in the fall.
- Christmas and other holidays- There will always be specials, and possibly blog trains or daily downloads (where you check the site each day to download part of a kit)